PILOT OPERATED CHECK VALVES:
Spool Control Valves inherently leak allowing cylinders to drift. The inclusion of a P O Check Valve in the circuit will positively lock a cylinder in position.
- Single or Dual Valves. Lock one or both ends of a cylinder respectively.
- O Ring on Piston. Isolates the pilot system and reduces losses in low flow systems.
- Flat on Piston. Speeds up valve closing on circuits with long hoses.
- Ratio. Standard ratio 3:1 – others available on request.
- Vented Valves. Prevent chattering or hunting caused by system back pressure. Only available on single versions.
- Soft Seats. For leak-tight holding on low volume systems over long periods, e.g. workholding.